Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Super-Toys Last All Summer Long



I was gonna leave this alone, even after Lawrence O'Donnell stated the obvious last night:

“Many people think that because Ted Cruz was a good law student or a good lawyer he is therefore smart, smart at everything he does. They are wrong,” he said. “Being a good law student does not mean that you are a smart parent, for example. Or a smart driver, or a smart eater. Or a smart senator. Law school performance is a predictor of nothing–including your potential ability as a lawyer. And there are many high functioning lawyers who are absolutely terrible at everything else they do.”

But then Ted Cruz went and provoked me.

TC caught it first.  Then Wonkette noticed.  But Claire McCaskill put it best:

 "I thought it was interesting that Ted Cruz used 'Green Eggs and Ham,'" McCaskill said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I went to the University of Missouri, I did not go to Harvard, but my daughter texted me this morning and said 'Mom, does he not know the point of the story?' It's that you can't knock things until you try it."
Everybody grab a fork....

No comments:

Post a Comment